On History Channel right now (12:00 am) Feb 24
Pretty interesting. I saw part of it earlier this evening.
On History Channel right now (12:00 am) Feb 24
Pretty interesting. I saw part of it earlier this evening.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Did you recognize the train trussels?
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
You guys should watch the HBO special:American Hollow.
Nothing but the process is infinite
Eternal, endless, indefinite
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: yankeebaseball</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You guys should watch the HBO special:American Hollow. </div></div>
O lord LOL. What a documentary. This was done by a Kennedy very closely related to the notoriously drunken Ted Kennedy. She got a lot of awards and stuff for basiclly coming to our area picking out one of the worst example as outside media does and documenting it.
Kinda like coming to film a doc on the town of Wise and picking out the the kid who got handcuffed at the primary schools family for the main players.
GO VOLS
Yeah, it was a shock. More of a shock to see people still living like that in the United States.
Nothing but the process is infinite
Eternal, endless, indefinite
Yeh its a shame we have one of the best blogger's in the East. Chad Dotson. Fortunately he is a judge. But we get the ole look at these folks attitude. He is not the main reason we are ahead of Eastern KY. But it folks like him that truly make a difference.
GO VOLS
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 1inStripes</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did you recognize the train trussels? </div></div>
Looked to be Duffield. Really didn't get to watch very much. Hopefully it will come on again when I have time to watch it.
crack is whack
Yeah it is the trussels in Speers Ferry.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
They've run that show many many times over the last 6 months.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Yeah, they must be proud that they got Billy Ray on it or something.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Bookmarks